Tuesday, January 27, 2015

LLLL: (Quick Interview)

Interview By: Gonzalo Dominguez



When did you start making music?

12-13?

Who or what Influences your music?

Everything I experience in my life influences how I make my music. 

What do you write your songs about?

Before it was a lot to do with the earthquake that happened in Japan. Now a lot of personal feeling towards lovers or the city or it varies.

To the people that have never listened to your music, how would you describe your sound?

I don't know really. Electric psychedelic emotional J-pop? 

What do you think of the music scene in japan?

I really love it. 
There are so many great emergent artists. The ones that fascinates me the most are the ones that take Japanese pop music in a very unique way. some abstract, some dancy, some more cute.

What are you listening to nowadays?

Difficult to answer... since nowadays I listen to so many tracks stream through like everybody else I would assume. so.. whatever I am following on medias like soundcloud or what my circle of friends like... artists from Zoom Lens are listening to..my friends from twitter are listening to..  so I guess the internet? 
Just general underground music of Tokyo. such as Mus.hiba, Maltine records, SAS or Metoronori or so many that REALLY people in the west need to dig more. 

ahh yea and i have been listening to a lot of field music. it is peaceful

Did you watch cartoons growing up? Which one was your favorite?

Almost none actually. I am surprised to hear that my music reminds some people of anime. Though I like the aesthetics of it, I don't even know what my favorite cartoon is really. 

Do you have plans to come to the United States?

I would really love to and I guess yes it is possible. Invite me ! Somebody who is reading this! 

What do you have in store for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment